Description: NIELIT announces the launch of a Contest with a view to create awareness on Digital Payments for taking forward Government of India’s vision on moving towards a cashless society and promoting transparency & traceability in financial transactions. Students and stakeholders shall be required to submit entries on steps taken to encourage others (especially under-privileged segment) on the use of Digital Payments.
How to Participate: The contest is open to all and entries can be submitted in the following formats:
- Audio Clip not exceeding 2 minutes (.MP3/ .WAV)
- Video Clip not exceeding 2 minutes (.MOV/ .MP4)
- Graphics including GIF, Poster, Banner, Photographs/Photo-story, Animation, etc. in digital format (High-Resolution)
- Slogans not exceeding 50 words (PDF)
- Poems not exceeding 100 words (PDF)
Terms & Conditions:
- The entries can be submitted in any Indian language, however, for entries in languages other than Hindi/English; description/ translation of the entry in either Hindi or English should also be provided.
- The entry must be sent ONLY through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants are permitted to submit multiple entries.
- Participants must write their Name, Address, Mobile Number, Facebook Id, Twitter handle and also indicate whether they are students/ ex-students of NIELIT.
- NIELIT shall use these entries and post them on its official FB page/Twitter handle as deemed appropriate. All Intellectual Property Rights arising out of the use of entries submitted by participants under this Contest shall vest with NIELIT.
- Submission of entries construes the fact that the applicant unequivocally agrees to all Terms & Conditions stipulated in this contest, including amendments in Terms & Conditions which NIELIT may introduce at a later date.
- The entries shall be judged by an appropriate committee constituted with the approval of Director General, NIELIT. The decision of the said committee would be final and binding and no queries/clarifications whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard. Prizes as appropriate which may include cash/mementos/certificates etc. shall be awarded to deserving/shortlisted participants on weekly/fortnightly basis depending on the number of entries received.
- The decision of Director General, NIELIT with regard to any/ all parameters/ modalities of this Contest shall be final and binding.
- The Contest is open till December 31, 2016 and the same may also be extended on popular demand.