Certificate Course on FEA Using ANSYS
Recommended 2 hrs / day
11 Jan 2023
09 Jan 2023
Course Description: FEM (Finite Element Method) is a well proven method or technique for analyzing the structural behavior of the mechanical components and system. Recently, the use of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) as a design tool has been grown rapidly and adopted by the various industries. ANSYS is very popular and well recognized finite element modelling package for numerically solving a large range of problems including static, dynamic mechanical, structural analysis (linear and nonlinear), heat transfer and fluid problems, as well as acoustic and electromagnetic problems. It is widely used in the mechanical, automobile, structural, chemical and aeronautical industries.
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/diploma student with basic knowledge of Design and 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing.
- Students pursuing Engineering
- Professionals working on design & development activities and others who would like to develop competency in CAE field
- Research students
- Teaching professionals & faculties
- Knowledge of Engineering design
- Basic knowledge of computers
Course Duration : 10 days
Course Contents :
- Introduction to FEM/FEA
- Introduction to ANSYS Software & Problem-solving steps
- Brief Explanation of ANSYS Design Modular
- Brief Explanation of ANSYS Mechanical Using Static Structural workbench
- Pre-Processing steps i.e., Meshing & Boundary Conditions etc.
- Post-Processing steps and problem exercises
- Small Introduction to other ANSYS workbench
Course Fee: Rs 3,000/-
Course Start Date: 11th Jan 2023
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 9th Jan 2023
Minimum hardware requirements
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit, processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 10th Jan 2023
- Mr. Pranjul Pal, Project Engineer
8218468768(M), 0495 2287266- Exn-209(O)
Certificate: E-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after the completion of the course.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us