Certificate Course on 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing with FDM
Recommended 2 hrs / day
1 Dec 2022
29 Nov 2022
Course Description: 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing (3DP/AM) is an emerging technology showing potential to reach new markets and create new jobs. 3DP/AM enthusiasts have an easier access towards Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) based technology. This course will help the candidate to make use of the full potential of FDM Technology.
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/diploma student with basic knowledge of Design and 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing.
- Students pursuing Engineering
- Professionals working on design & development activities and others who would like to develop competency in additive manufacturing
- Research students
- Teaching professionals & faculties
- 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing Enthusiasts
- Knowledge of Engineering design
- Basic knowledge of computers
Course Duration : 10 days
Course Contents :
- Introduction to 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing with Fused Deposition Modeling and Applications
- Fused Deposition Modeling Technology Process Chain
- Firmware for FDM Machines
- Calibration for FDM Machines
- Advanced Slicing using Ultimaker Cura
- Design Guidelines
- Remote Control and Monitoring using Octo Print
- Post Processing
Course Fee: Rs 2,000/-
Course Start Date: 1st Dec 2022
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 29th Nov 2022
Minimum hardware requirements
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit, processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 30th December 2022
- Mr. Leelakrishnan E, Senior Consultant
9176030058(M), 0495 2287266- Exn-209(O)
Certificate: E-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after the completion of the course.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us