ARM-based SoC Design - Batch III
About the Program
Module Duration: 65 Hours (13 hours theory and 52 hours lab)
Objective : The objective of the course is to provide a thorough theoretical understanding and practice with ARM based SoC design and simulation of peripherals using EDA tools.
Target Audience: BE/B.Tech (ECE/EEE/AEI/CSE/IT/Biomedical/Medical Electronics, Mechatronics and allied branches) / M.Sc. (Electronics/CS) or Ongoing with 3rd semester completed.
This Workshop is intended to give participants a quick start and hands on practice needed for implementing cutting edge projects especially in domains like VLSI, Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, Communication, DSP, Control and automation Biomedical etc., targeting FPGA /ASIC.
- Who should attend? : Engineering students, recent graduates and young professionals with back ground in Digital Electronics
- Duration: 65 Hours (Theory: 13 hours & Lab : 52 hours)
- 24X7 Self-paced using Recorded Lectures
- Certificate Criteria: 50 % for assignments and 50 % for exit test
- Contents: Lectures, demos, Lab experiments and Mini project
- Mode of Delivery: Theory sessions shall be delivered through online mode using recorded lectures by NPTEL. Lab demo (recorded) and live sessions shall be delivered through online mode by NIELIT Calicut. Lab experiments and Mini Project shall be done using resources at participant’s computer using Freeware Tools/Evaluation Version of Industry standard EDA Tools.
- Introduction to Verilog HDL & Hierarchical Modelling Concepts
- AHB Light bus architecture
- Building a System on Chip- Integrating AHB peripherals to ARM
- UART, Timer, MEMORY, GPIO etc.
We will be sending a welcome email to the registered email one day prior to the Workshop Start Date . Please check the inbox as well as spam folder of your registered email ID on this date. This email will carry all details needed for you to access this Workshop .This course will not appear in the NPTEL Basket. For detailed list of answers on FAQs please refer Workshop FAQ.