Internship Training - Embedded & IoT Systems
Starting Date: 4th October 2021
Course Description: This is a course on Embedded & IoT Systems which provides understanding of Embedded Systems, Architecture of Embedded System, IoT Overview and Hardware Platforms, ARM Architecture, Basic C Programming, Experiments using ARM Cortex Microcontroller, Arduino UNO Development Board, Node MCU, IoT Cloud Platforms. The Course is planned with instructor led Offline/live sessions of lectures and demonstrations
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Embedded System Design & IoT designed for
- Preferably Students pursuing Engineering,
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Architecture of Embedded Systems
- IoT overview and Hardware Platforms
- ARM Architecture and Experiments with ARM Cortex Microcontroller
- Embedded Trends and Projects
- Introduction to Arduino IDE, Communication, Proto typing ,sensors and actuators
- GPIO Programming in Arduino
- Experiments with Sensors Interfacing in Arduino
- Interfacing With smart Phone Application
- Experiments Using NODE MCU
- IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Mini Project Discussion
Course Fee: Rs 2000/-
Course Start Date: 4th October 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 4th October 2021
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Shoukath Cherukat. – Scientist/Engineer ‘E’, M.Tech, ES , 20 Years of Experience
- Rajesh M - Scientist/Engineer ‘D’, M.Tech Digital Electronics &Communication , 14 Years of Experience
- Manoj N– Senior Technical Officer, Diploma in Electronics, 24 Years of Experience
- SureshkumarGaddi–Senior Technical Assistant, B.Tech ECE, 4 Years of Experience
Suresh kumar Gaddi ,
Senior Technical Assistant ,
Email: mailto : sureshkumar[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us