Online Course - Certified AI Professional
Start Date: 25th October (12 Weeks)
Course Description: This course is designed to make the participants capable of solving problems using Artificial Intelligence related technologies. After completing the course, the participants will be capable of formulating AI problems that can be solved with the raw data available in different domains. They will be able to do basic data analysis and machine learning model development with structured data. They will also be able to do suitable predictions and decision making by handling unstructured data including text, images and video using deep learning and natural language processing.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested to build their career in AI domain including,
- Fresh graduates who wish to build their career in AI
- Experienced professionals who want to switch to AI domain.
- Faculty members or research scholars who want to specialize in AI.
BE/BTech, BSc (IT/Computer Science/Electronics), BCA, 3 year Diploma (IT/Computer Science/Electronics), Degree holders with PGDCA, DOEACC A, B level Or equivalent of any of these having computer programming knowledge.
Course Duration : 12 Weeks
Course Contents :
- Introduction to AI and Programming Tools
- Python Basics Data Types, Conditional Statements, Looping, Control Statements,String, List And Dictionary Manipulations, Python Functions, Modules And Packages, Object Oriented Programming in Python, Regular Expressions, Exception Handling, Popular python packages like pandas for data handling
- Introduction to Database Management System & SQL, Database Interaction in Python.
- Data Analysis & visualization – using numpy, matplotlib, scipy, pandas
R Programming:- Basics - Vectors, Factors, Lists, Matrices, Arrays, Data Frames, Reading data.
Data visualization - barplot, pie, scatterplot, histogram, scatter matrix
Probability and Statistics-Probability, Mean, Median, SD, Variance, Probability distributions in R- Normal distribution, Poisson distribution, Binomial distribution.
Correlation and Regression.
- Machine Learning
- Structured and Unstructured Data
- Data Preprocessing
- Handling missing data
- Data Standardization
- Label Encoding, One hot encoding
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Classification, Regression & Clustering
- Linear Algebra
- Machine Learning Algorithms -Linear Regression, KNN, K Means, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Naïve Bayes, etc.
- Ensemble Methods -Random Forest, Boosting and Optimization, etc.
- Model Evaluation Metrics
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Neural Network
- Deep Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Tensorflow, Keras
- OpeCV, Face Detection, Video Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Basics of text processing
- Lexical processing
- Syntax and Semantics
- Parts of Speech Tagging
- Applications like Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification, Text Summarization, Document Clustering, Document Similarity, Web Crawling etc.
- Reinforcement Learning
- Data Visualisation Project
- Machine Learning Project
- Deep Learning project
Course Fee: Rs 12,000/-
Course Start Date: 25th October 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 15th October 2021
Minimum hardware requirements
Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
All three faculty members involved in the course are having more than 20 years experience in the IT industry providing training and consultancy.
- Ms. Vimala Mathew, Scientist/Engineer ‘E’
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma C. B., Senior Technical Officer
9446732691(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: mailto: vimala[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
Selected candidates will be informed by mail/ selection list will be uploaded in website on 15-Oct-2021. They should upload self-attested copy of the following documents through NIELIT Calicut portal on or before 25-Oct-2021. Link to upload documents will be mailed to the candidates.
Documents to be uploaded
- Qualification proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
Mode of course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions, Course material in text format, Links to external resources and blogs, Online Forums, Assignments, Tests etc.
The evaluation of the participants would be done very strictly, on a weekly basis through assignments, tests, online discussions etc. Participants can do doubt clarification through live interactive sessions/offline forum discussions. The total marks distribution will be announced at the beginning of the course. After every week the result of that week activities will be published. Certificate will be issued based on the cumulative score obtained by the candidate following the course grading scheme included in course brochure.
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us