Online Course - Deep Learning and OpenCV
30 August 2021
Rs. 1,500 /-
27 August 2021
Course Description: This is an introduction course on Deep Learning and OpenCV which will enable the students to learn the basic concepts of image processing using OpenCV and development of deep neural network models using python. The course includes live interactive sessions, offline video sessions, assignments and discussion forums.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Deep Learning Model Development and image processing using OpenCV.
Knowledge of Programming Language, preferably python.
Course Duration : 5 days
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Python Basics and Numpy
- Machine Learning Tasks - Classification, Regression, Clustering
- Basic Image processing methods in Open CV , Face Recognition, Video Analysis
- Artificial Neural Networks, Feed forward Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Model Implementation in Keras and Tensor flow. Image Data Generator and augmentation methods.
- Recurrent Neural Networks, Transfer Learning
Course Fee: Rs 1,500/-
Course Start Date: 30th August 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 27th August 2021
Minimum hardware requirements
Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
All three faculty members involved in the course are having more than 20 years experience in the IT industry providing training and consultancy.
- Ms. Vimala Mathew, Scientist/Engineer ‘E’
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
9446732691(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: mailto: vimala[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
Certificate: Participation Certificate will be issued to all candidates who attend the course.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us