Online Course on LabVIEW for Industrial Applications
Date: 9th June - 11th June 2021 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM 1 Hour Daily)
Course Description: LabVIEW is a Systems Engineering Software for applications that require test, measurement, and control. The participants will get an exposure to LabVIEW based application development using standard PC based software and interfacing field instruments through Data Acquisition Hardware. The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning LabVIEW for industrial applications & designed for
- Students pursuing Engineering/ Diploma with Electrical/ EEE/ Electronics and communication/ Instrumentation / Applied Electronics/ Chemical Engg/ Mechatronics background and others who would like to develop competency in area of Industrial Automation projects
- Professionals working in Industry
- Research students Teaching professionals& faculties
- Download and install LabVIEW student version
- Basic knowledge of electronics and computers
Course Contents :
- Introduction to LabVIEW Software Introduction to Measurement and Automation Software LabVIEW. Graphical programming for data acquisition& Control
- Industrial Field Instruments for basic measurements of Temperature, flow, level and pressure
- Data Acquisition Systems with LabVIEW
Course Fee: Rs 500/-
Certificate: e-Certificate of participation will be mailed to the registered email address after completion of the course.
Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
Course Coordinator :
Shri. Sasidharan P T
9074681261 / 9080515215 (M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: mailto: cig[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
For any queries email to cig[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
or contact 04952287266/9446732691 (during 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM)
For more details about our institution visit us