NIELIT Gorakhpur is offering Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) in two streams:
1. M.Tech in Electronics Design & Technology (ED&T).
NBA (National Board of Accreditation) AICTE, New Delhi has accredited M.Tech. (Electronics Design and Technology) course w.e.f 01.01.2016.
NIELIT Gorakhpur is conducting M.Tech course since 2000. These courses are recognized by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. These are four-semester (2 years) course, which grooms students for a high profile career in design and development of electronic products and systems. The M.Tech. course commences in the month of August every year. Intake capacity is Eighteen (18) students per batch per year in each branch and admission to SC/ST Candidates shall be as per Government Policy. Total 22.5% of available seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students (7.5% for STs, 15% for SCs).
The M.Tech. courses ED&T and VLSI Design, offered at NIELIT Gorakhpur enhances the knowledge and skills of students in various hardware and software design aspects of Electronics Design. It leads to post graduate engineers ready to meet the requirements of designing appropriate electronic products for real time applications. Student at NIELIT Gorakhpur gets hands-on-experience of latest electronic design tools of PCB, VLSI, Mixed signal, Embedded Systems and full cycle of electronic product design for emerging applications. Through the highly practical oriented curriculum and pedagogy the students build expertise in cutting edge technologies of electronics.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech. Admissions:
Electronics Design and Technology (ED&T)
B.E /B.Tech. (Minimum 50%* or equivallent in CGPA) in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
B.E /B.Tech. (Minimum 50%* or equivallent in CGPA) in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
| * 5% relaxation is applicable in the case of SC/ST Candidates.
* 100% Fee Exemption for SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. norms (Limited Seats).
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Admission Round-1 (Closed)||:||20th August 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission Round-2 (Closed)||:||24th September 2021 (Closed)|
|Spot Admission against vacant seats (Open)||:||5th October 2021 onwards (Open)|
Mode of Selection:
- Direct Admission for candidates having valid GATE Scorecard / AKTU PG Entrance Exam qualified.
- Institute Level Test for Non-GATE / Non- AKTU PG Entrance Exam candidates.
Syllabus for Institute Level Entrance Test:
- GATE Syllabus of Electronics and Communication Engineering (Code: EC)
Mandatory Documents to be submitted:
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Standard 10th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- Standard 12th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- All Semester Mark-sheets.
- Qualifying Degree.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- Download M.Tech Fee Structure (2021-2023)
- Download M.Tech Fee Structure (2020-2022)
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (ED&T)
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (VLSI Design)
- Faculty Details
- Academic Calendar (AICTE) for academic year 2021-22
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2021-22
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2020-21
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2019-20
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2018-19
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2017-18
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs):
|S.NO||MOOCs Courses||Web Links(External)|
Important website URLs from AICTE:
Important website URLs from AICTE:
- Useful Information for Students & Institutions.
- AICTE Website.
- AICTE's Students Development Scheme.
- AICTE SIH Portal.
Important website URLs from AKTU Lucknow: