- ESDM Scheme Guidelines & Process Flow
- Handbook for Accreditation and Application Form
- Courses under the ESDM
- Courses Syllabus under the ESDM
- ESDM Scheme Overview
- ESDM Examination Setup
- FORMAT FOR CLAIMING COURSE FEES BY TRAINING PARTNER
- Amendment version-2 to Guidelines for the Scheme “Skill Development in ESDM for Digital India”
- Responsibilities of State Implementing Agency for Scheme-2
- Result of ESDM
|IMPORTANT for Training Parners : STAR database to check duplicity of candidates
It is important that the Govt of India schemes are made available to the maximum number of people. Therefore it has been decided that those candidates who have benefited from the STAR should not be considered as beneficiaries under ESDM. In order to do so, at the time of enrolment the candidate's Aadhaar data should be cross-verified from the STAR beneficiary data.
A link has been provided by the PMU for doing the same.