राष्ट्रीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिकी एवं सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान ,दिल्ली
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology,Delhi
07 February 2018
The following action plan has been undertaken by NIELIT Delhi Centre during the observance of Swachhata Pakhwada (1st Feb to 15th Feb 2018) in the premises of NIELIT Delhi Centre:
1. Displaying the banner (Bilingual) on ‘Swachhata Pakhwada’ at prominent multiple points in the premises in order to sensitize student,
staff and other stake holders.
2. Pledge taking ceremony on ‘Swachhata Pakhwada’ involving students and staff of the centre.
3. General cleaning of working tables and other facilities in the centre.
4. Expert Lecture on e-waste management and disposal to students and staff of the centre.
5. Poster making competition on e-waste management and disposal among students of the centre.
6. Slogan writing competition on e-waste.
7. Organising essay writing competition on e-waste management and disposal.
8. Distribution of awards/gifts to distinguished participants in the competitions among students.