NIELIT Gorakhpur is offering Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) in two streams:
1. M.Tech in Electronics Design & Technology (ED&T).
2. M.Tech in VLSI Design.
NBA (National Board of Accreditation) AICTE, New Delhi has accredited M.Tech. (Electronics Design and Technology) course w.e.f 01.01.2016.
Both the courses are recognized by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. These are four-semester (24 months) courses, which grooms students for a high profile career in design and development of electronic products and systems. The course commences in the first week of August every year. Intake capacity is Eighteen (18) students per batch per year in each branch and admission to SC/ST Candidates shall be as per Government Policy.
B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering / Equivalent from AICTE Approved Institutions with at least:
- 60% marks for GATE qualified or AKTU PG Entrance test qualified candidates.
- 65% marks for Direct Admission (only against vacant seats).
- Download M.Tech Fee Structure
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (ED&T)
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (VLSI Design)
- Faculty Details
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2018-19
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2017-18
- Extension of approval for the previous academic year
- M.Tech Academic Calender Semister-II (2017-18)
MOOCs Online Courses:
|S.NO||MOOCs Courses||Web Links(External)|