NIELIT Gorakhpur is offering Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) in two streams:
1. M.Tech in Electronics Design & Technology (ED&T).
2. M.Tech in VLSI Design.
NBA (National Board of Accreditation) AICTE, New Delhi has accredited M.Tech. (Electronics Design and Technology) course w.e.f 01.01.2016.
NIELIT Gorakhpur is conducting M.Tech course since 2000. These courses are recognized by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. These are four-semester (2 years) course, which grooms students for a high profile career in design and development of electronic products and systems. The M.Tech. course commences in the month of August every year. Intake capacity is Eighteen (18) students per batch per year in each branch and admission to SC/ST Candidates shall be as per Government Policy. Total 22.5% of available seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students (7.5% for STs, 15% for SCs).
The M.Tech. courses ED&T and VLSI Design, offered at NIELIT Gorakhpur enhances the knowledge and skills of students in various hardware and software design aspects of Electronics Design. It leads to post graduate engineers ready to meet the requirements of designing appropriate electronic products for real time applications. Student at NIELIT Gorakhpur gets hands-on-experience of latest electronic design tools of PCB, VLSI, Mixed signal, Embedded Systems and full cycle of electronic product design for emerging applications. Through the highly practical oriented curriculum and pedagogy the students build expertise in cutting edge technologies of electronics.
Eligibility for the course ED&T:
B.E/B.Tech (min. 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for GEN/OBC and min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST category) in Electronics and Communication Engg. / Electronics Engg. / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Instrument. / Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
Eligibility for the Course VLSI Design:
B.E/B.Tech (min. 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for GEN/OBC and min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST category) in Electronics and Communication Engg. / Electronics Engg. / Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Mandatory Documents to be submitted:
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Standard 10th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- Standard 12th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- Final Semester Mark-sheet.
- Qualifying Degree.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Download M.Tech Fee Structure
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (ED&T)
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (VLSI Design)
- Faculty Details
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2020-21
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2019-20
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2018-19
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2017-18
- Extension of approval for the previous academic year
- M.Tech Academic Calender Semister-II (2017-18)
MOOCs Online Courses:
|S.NO||MOOCs Courses||Web Links(External)|
Important website URLs from AICTE:
- Useful Information for Students & Institutions.
- AICTE Website.
- AICTE's Students Development Scheme.
- AICTE SIH Portal.
Important website URLs from AKTU Lucknow: