Joint Certification with IIT Jammu
NIELIT entered into an MoU with IIT Jammu on 6th Dec,2021 to foster collaboration, provide opportunity for global experience and to facilitate the advancement of knowledge on the basis of reciprocity, best effort, mutual benefit and frequent interactions.
The objectives of the MoU are:
- Exchange of intellectual know how and resources.
- Partnership in innovation and entrepreneurship driven opportunities and resources so as to launch the skill oriented, tailor made courses in line with Govt. of India’s vision of Skill India, Digital India and Make in India.
- Partnership of collaborative consulting and research projects.
- Sharing of Network and Infrastructure resources
The agreement aims to undertake the courses in the field of IT and Electronics under Joint Certification with IIT Jammu and subsequently enhance this basket of courses as per the needs of Industry and changing times. The target group will be undergoing engineering graduates, undergoing graduation students sponsored by Higher Education Deptt from Degree colleges of J&K and students from other technical institutions.
NIELIT will offer the following training programmes under joint certification:
- Industrial/Semester Training of 5 – 6 months duration
- Summer/Short Term Training of 4 – 8 weeks duration
- “Finishing School” programme of 5 months duration in the field of Electronics and Information Technology
Salient Features of the Programmes
- Joint assessment and certification
- Lectures by both NIELIT and IIT faculty
- Major thrust on Hands-on Training
- Course curriculum jointly designed by NIELIT and IIT
- Exposure & access to high standards of IIT & NIELIT’s industry oriented approach
Fees for courses under Joint Certification with IIT Jammu
|1||Summer Training (6 weeks)||6000/-|
|2||Summer Training (8 weeks)||8000/-|
|3||Summer Training (6 months)||18,000/-|