Objective : The electronics and manufacturing industry with growth demands for skill set of the individual. With the competitive market, industrial needs and decreasing demand for work force, it is always advised to learn new things and have certain skill set under sleeves to work in industry. This course is designed to train students in Printed Circuit Board design, Drafting and Fabrication.
- NIELIT is one of the leading advanced PCB design training institute with the latest and updated course content designed in such a way to boost the career of the aspirants.
- The institute has excellent infrastructure and superb lab facilities for courses.
- NIELIT offers standardized, consistent, nationally acceptable outcome of training across through a National Quality Assurance Framework(NSQF).
- Independent and fair assessment through Proctored online Examination to determine Job Readiness
- Certificates linked with Digital Locker for easy verifications by prospective employers
- Project based teaching approach and emphasize on latest Industrials trends
- Highly qualified faculty and best State-of-Art infrastructure
- Hostel facilities may also be provided subject to availability.
- NIELIT also helps students in internship programs thus offers internship training for PCB Design and Manufacturing to students.
Eligibility: Diploma/B.Tech/BE/ITI/B.Sc. in Electronics /Telecommunication/ Instrumentation /Electrical
Level-4, Duration: 250 hours
On completion of the Course,
- Students can explore different aspect of Printed Circuit Board Design and fabrication.
- Students can learn various types of PCBs. Schematic Design. entry Rules for Schematic Entry, Component Layout methods
- Placement Rules, Routing Techniques for Single Sided Board.
- Post Processing of design and Fabrication documents.
- After completing this course students can design and fabricate their own PCB for their Project and can also work in PCB Designing and Fabrication area.
Why PCB Design & Manufacturing?
- The Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is very important in all electronic gadgets, which are used either for domestic use, or for industrial purpose.
- PCB design services are used to design the electronic circuits.
- PCBs are the core component in almost all the electronic gadgets including the cell phones and the computers and laptops.
- With the increase in demand, the number of PCB services is on the rise.
- An effective PCB design can help in reducing the possibilities of errors and the chances of short circuit.
- A creative PCB designer has great chances to explore the field.
1. There is Huge Demand for This Skill
2. It Pays Handsomely
3. You Can Choose from a Variety of Job Roles
4. PCB Design Is Growing Rapidly
5. It is Challenging
6. Big Organizations are Looking for You
7. It Has an Excellent Online Community
8. It Is Easy to learn
Expected Remuneration: If you are a fresher working in this field then you may get a starting salary of 3.4Lac/Year to 5.3Lac/Year.
Design Tool / S/W: Ki-CAD, Proteus, Autodesk Eagle.
Fabrication : 1. UV exposure machine, 2.Developing and Etching Machine,
3.Hot Air oven 4.CNC Drilling machine, soldering & De-soldering station
- PCB Design Engineer
- PCB Developer
- PCB Tester
- PCB Service Technician,
- Supervisor-Electronics Product Assembly Section
- Supervisor-PCB Manufacturing / testing Section
- Technicians/ Electronic Lab In charge in Academic Institute.
Some PCB Design & Manufacturing Companies:
Elite Technologies, EPS PCB Technologies,
Flextronix Pvt. Ltd., Mitatronics, PCB Orbit,
Procad, Aimtron Electronics Pvt Ltd, Argus Embedded Systems Private Limited, Associated Electronics Research Foundation, Circuit Systems (India) Limited, ELDAAS Technologies Pvt. Ltd., GERB PRINT-PCB,
NEXTGEN Manufacturing Services Pvt. Ltd, Peninsula Electronics, Piyush Electronics & Electricals (P) Ltd., Rapid Circuit, SMD ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD, Unique PCB, Vinayak Circuit Solutions.
Registration Fees - Rs.500 (Non-Refundable)
Course Fees - Rs. 12,000 + GST
Note: Presently, no tuition fees from meritorious SC/ST candidates.
Batch will Start every three months
- Nilesh G. Magare - +918446331695
Note: Please contact between 9 am - 5:30 pm on weekdays