Some Areas where Job oriented courses are being offered by this Centre are:
1. Cyber Security & Digital Forensics – This field covers skilling to understand the recovery and counter measures against malicious attacks. Also, requisite skills are required to gather data without tampering of device and to gather forensics evidence that is admissible in court of law and can further help the law enforcement agencies to resolve cyber-crime cases.
2. Embedded Systems – It is a relatively new job area that merges electrical engineering and computer science but the job prospects for this is quite high. Embedded Systems (start from very basic like 8051 processor and move up the ladder to AVR, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other development boards)
3. Robotics – This field has immense job prospects in microchips manufacture industry, space research organisations medical and automotive industries for making experimental robotics, etc.
4. CADD – CADD certificate programs are for design professional to get hands on experience in state of art CAD technology using design tools viz CAD/CAM/CAE catering to the demand of Automotive & Aerospace engineering.
5. CCNA – These Courses are widely respected IT certification programs that are available through Cisco Career Certifications and they allow you to get high paying jobs. These courses require state-of-art facility for providing practical exposure so that candidates have competence to resolve networking issues when placed in reputed Industries. The Centre is authorized CISCO academy for CCNA (Routing & Switching) and CCNA (Cyber Security and Operation).
6. Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) – The primary objective of courses in this area is to analyse the electrical and design characteristics of transistors, gates. Secondly, to learn the methodologies involved in the integration of these devices into complex high-performance systems.
7. PCB Designing – PCB refers to Printed Circuit Board. The process of PCB designing consists of various processes like designing, etching, printing etc. The combination of all these processes result in designing of circuits on a signal boards layout. For an electronics engineering graduate student, PCB Designing is great field to get a job in PCB Design or PCB manufacturing companies.
8. Networking – Computer networking course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies. It includes networking LAN, WAN training.
9. Mobile Application Development using Android – There is a huge demand for Mobile Applications using Android as the platform for increasing businesses. The field includes usage of Android Studio, the integrated development environment (IDE) for Android apps, Android application components, Activities and their lifecycle, UI design, Multimedia, Graphics, Database and networking support.
10. Internet of Things – This field covers the development of Internet of Things (IoT) products and services—including devices for sensing, actuation, processing, and communication—to help you develop skills and experiences you can employ in designing novel systems. Key objectives of IoT courses is on imparting skills on methodologies to design, build, and deploy IoT solutions. using widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards.
11. Industrial Automation – Industrial automation is the use of control systems, such as computers or robots, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in an industry to replace a human being. This field is aimed at equipping a student with knowledge of sensors, DAQ measurement hardware, configuring, programming and operating Industrial automation systems with the use of Industrial Field Instruments, PLCs and SCADA/ HMI.