- The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on the prescribed days of admission along with the eligibility documents.
- The admission is subject to production of certificates/documents and to the correctness of information furnished. The candidates will have to bring all certificates in original along with the photocopy of the same.
- The candidates on reaching the Institute are required to meet the Front Office Counselor (FOC). The FOC then directs the candidate to the Admission Coordinator. The candidate has to submit filled application form along with the self attested eligibility documents. The candidate gets the attested copies of all documents, certificates and application form verified by the Admission Coordinator and then she shall direct the candidates to the Accounts Section for payment of fees.
- Account section will provide the receipt of payment which needs to be submitted to Admission coordinator for taking admission particulars like batch code & Roll number. If payment is made through online mode, candidates are required to submit the proof of the payment to the Account section.
- Once the batch code assigns to the candidate, batch will be remained same throughout the duration of the course. No request of batch transfer will be entertained.
Terms and Conditions:
- Making the payment for the course fee without verification of documents does not guarantee the admission in the course.
- Delhi Centre reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the course or to cancel the candidature of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- If any of the information provided by candidate is found false/incorrect, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled immediately.
- The time slots will be allotted to batches according to number of students enrolled in respective batch.
Eligibility Documents to be produced:
- A stamp size and latest passport Size Photograph
- Self-Attested copy of Aadhar Card/Any other Govt. approved Photo I-Card
- Self-Attested copy of 10th pass certificate
- Self-Attested copy of eligibility document & marks sheet
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates
SC/ST candidates admitted under SCSP/TSP Scheme are exempted from course fee Subject to production of valid Caste certificate.
Admission Fee: Rs.750/- The same will not be refunded for the student who does not join the course.
PAYMENT OF COURSE FEE:
The course fee plus admission fee of Rs.750/- is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft or through NEFT/RTGS/Net banking.
GST rate is 18% as per Govt. rule shall be charged extra. Any revision will be applicable at the time of payment.
- By Demand Draft:
The Demand Draft will be in favour of NIELIT New Delhi Centre payable at New Delhi.
- By Online Methods: Online payment may be made through NEFT/RTGS/Net banking/PAYTM
*Bank Particulars Details for Online Payment
- Account No: 0176002100250666
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Shastri Nagar
- Bank Code: 139800
- IFSC No: PUNB0139800
- MICR Code: 110024034
The Details for online payment (snapshot/ Transaction ID must be retained). After making payments, candidates are required to submit the online payment receipt to the Account section with the following details on the reverse of receipt:
- Name of the Depositor
- Name of the Student
- Date of Payment
- Amount Deposited
- Name of Bank/branch through which amount deposited
- Purpose – Course Fee/ Reg. Fee/Instalment Fee/Retest Fee/Batch transfer Fee etc.
- Name of Course
- UTR Number/RTGS No./NEFT SD No.
Account section will provide the receipt of the payment to the candidate. The candidate has to submit the receipt of payment obtained from the account section to Admission coordinator to complete the admission formalities. The candidate will be provided admission particulars like batch number & Roll number..
Location and how to Reach:
2nd Floor, Parsvnath Metro Mall,
Inderlok Metro Station, Inderlok,
NIELIT, Delhi Centre is located at “Inderlok Metro Station” and is housed in a centrally air conditioned spacious Parsavnath Metro Mall with parking facility which is at the junction of Green and Red line Delhi Metro. It is well connected with New Delhi Railway Stations (which is just 7 Kms.), & Old Delhi Railway Station (just 6 Kms) and Inter State Bus Terminal Kashmere Gate (just 7Kms) which is hardly 10 minutes Metro Run from Kashmere Gate Metro Station (Red Line). It is easily approachable from all corners of Delhi through Delhi Metro.
Course Enquiries: Students can enquire about the various courses either on telephone or by personal contact between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. (Lunch time 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm) Monday to Friday.