Govt. Officials Training (GOT)
Future Skills PRIME - Government Official Training (AI)
Objective of the Course:
Today all are talking about the advancements in AI and how it can introduce changes in the world, with the pace with which it is growing. But other than the basic level knowledge people are unaware of the actual potential and capabilities of AI technologies.
The objective of this course is to create an in-depth awareness on Artificial Intelligence Tools & Techniques among government officers so that they can recommend AI technologies in their work places. The course presents an overview of artificial intelligence (AI) principles and practices. This course introduces the techniques and applications of AI in different domains.
Upon successful completion of this course candidate will able to:
- Recommend the usage of AI as a software tool which can improve the quality of their work outcome and provide better services to the community they are serving.
- Do basic programs to implement AI in the dataset/context they are working in.
- Recommend the proper AI tools useful for the specific needs of the employees.
Duration of the Course: 40Hrs
Eligibility Criteria: This course is meant for Government Officials who are aware of IT Tools and applications, preferably with programming knowledge.
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to AI
- Introduction of AI Applications in various Domains
- Challenges in implementation of AI
- Introduction Machine Learning
- Onboarding / Deployment of AI Applications
- Case Studies and Best Practices of AI applications
As a part of the project, in the first phase, NIELIT Delhi will be training Government Officials in the Technologies “Artificial Intelligence” during June - Dec 2022 (tentative) through Online Mode for the fourth batch. The training will be for the Government Officials and will be conducted for 40 hours duration for those who are involved Government Officials involved in IT/ITeS.
You can be a part of the initiative, utilise the opportunity and share the benefit of the platform. Send-in your nominations, only in the nomination form here.
Duly filled Nomination Form must be sent to
Shri P. P. Adhikari, JD
Chief Investigator - Futureskills Prime AI,
NIELIT Delhi, 2nd Floor, Parsvnath Mero Mall, Inderlok,
Mail the scanned copy of the filled in Nomination Form to mailto: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be informed along with web link 7 days prior to starting.